In the following example, we will migrate Snake City from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network using Snake City Bridge.
- We only support one way bridge NFT from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network.When Snake City NFTs go from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network, they will NOT be able to be bridged back to Avalanche C-Chain
- In order to bridge, you MUST cancel your NFT listing on Marketplace
- Be sure to claim all the TOC rewards before migrating your NFT snake to Swimmer. Otherwise, you'll lose it
- Up to 10 NFTs can be bridged at one time.
- NFT Snakes & NFT Eggs MUST be bridged separately.
Below is the step by step instructions how to bridge Snake City from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network:
Step 2: Choose the 1st option which has NFTs as the supported assets.
Step 3: Connect using the Metamask wallet. Click "Switch Network if needed to connect Avalanche C-Chain
Step 4: Select NFTs from your NFTs list on Avalanche C-Chain Network
NFT Snakes and NFT Eggs must be selected separately.
Step 5: After selecting the NFT for migration to Swimmer Network, click Bridging and Confirm
Step 6: Confirm the transaction on your Metamask wallet and wait for the transaction to complete
Now you complete bridging the NFTs from Avalanche C-Chain to Swimmer Network. However, it will take up to 24 hours for you to see these NFTs on Swimmer Network.