Aside from breeding, Snake Heroes can combine together to become a new one with the fusion feature.
- Players need to use 3 Snakes
- Players need to have fusion stone (Fusion stones shall be sold in batches on the Starter Pack page or You can get it as in-game rewards if you're lucky enough)
The success rate depends on the total Rarity number of all the 3 Snakes that are used for the fusion process.
The success rate table will be uploaded shortly.
If the fusion is failed, you will lose all the 3 snakes unless you use the protection stones for them.
If the fusion is successful, 3 snakes will be combined into a brand new one with level 1 and its rarity depending on the highest rarity of the 3 Snakes that are used for fusion:
- If all 3 Snakes used for fusion are R1:
- If the highest rarity of the 3 Snakes is R2:
- If the highest rarity of the 3 Snakes is R3:
- If the highest rarity of the 3 Snakes is R4:
- If the highest rarity of the 3 Snakes is R5:
- Players can use the protection stone to protect one of the snakes in case the fusion is failed. The stones will be sold in batches in the Starter Pack page.
- The protection rate when players use the stone in case the fusion is failed: